Monday, March 30, 2026

PRAYERS FOR MY 🍓🍑 I

Scriptures to read: 

Psalms 32:8; 127, Job 22:28, Col. 1:9,10, 1 Cor. 7:14, Luke 1:37, 1 John 4:4, Isa. 8:10,18, Deut. 28:7, Rom. 16:20 


PRAYER POINTS 

1. I bind every spirit contrary to the spirit of God preventing me from enjoying my children. 

2. I bind every spirit blinding their minds from receiving the glorious light of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

3. Let all spirits of stubbornness, pride and disrespect for parents flee from their lives in the name of Jesus. 

4. Father, destroy anything in my children preventing them from doing Your will in the name of Jesus. 

5. Every curse, evil covenant and all inherited problems passed down to the children should be cancelled in the name of Jesus. 

6. Mention their names one by one and tell the Lord what you want them to become. 

7. Let every association and agreement between my children and my enemies be scattered in the name of Jesus. 

8. My children will not become misdirected arrows in Jesus' name. 

9. I release my children from the bondage of any evil domination in the name of Jesus. 

10. Let all evil influences by demonic friends clear away in Jesus' name. 

11. You ... (mention the name of the child), I dissociate you from any conscious or unconscious demonic groupings or involvement in the name of Jesus. 

12. I receive the mandate to release my children from the prison of any strongman in the name of Jesus. 

13. Let God arise and all the enemies of my home be scattered. 

14. Every evil influence and activity of strange women on my children should be nullified in the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment