Thursday, April 2, 2026

MORNING DEVOTION

PRAYERS FOR MORNING DEVOTION
1. MY LORD IN HEAVEN, I bless your name for your protective presence in my life. 

2. I bless your name for taking me through the dangers of sleep and waking me up this morning to witness today's glory.

 3. I appreciate you Lord Jesus for the grace of forgiveness of sin daily available to me. 

4. I glorify your holy name for the blessing of continuous well being you gifted me and my family with. 

5. I adore your glorious majesty, my GOD, for the grace of redemption that I received. 

6. Be you exalted in my life, Sweet Jesus, for daily satisfying my needs with abundance. 

7. My Father in heaven, show me and my household your tender mercies today in Jesus name. 

8. As I set out for work today, Lord Jesus, order my footsteps to yourappointed place of my glory.
 
9. Let your angels be on guard for me and my family today Lord Jesus. 

10. My LORD and my GOD, today belongs to you; take all glory, all honor and adoration for my life in Jesus name.
 Amen. 

Scriptures to pray with:
Ps. 55:16 & 17, Job 1:5, Isa. 50:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment