Sunday, May 31, 2026

PRAYERS FOR THANKSGIVING

PRAYERS FOR THANKSGIVING

1.  My Lord and my God, accept my sacrifice of thanksgiving to you. 

2.  God of Jacob, I lift your name high for granting me all my heart desires; be exalted in my life in Jesus name. 

3.  My Father, I worship you for your excellence in my life, accept my worship in Jesus name. 

4.  I bless you Lord for how far you have taken me and where you are still taking me; be magnified in my life in Jesus name. 

5.  I thank you, Holy One of Israel, for your fulfilled promises over my life and my family. Take all glory today Lord Jesus. 

6.  Almighty Father,
 I praise you exceedingly for your grace and mercy over my life; be exalted in Jesus name. 

7.  Lord of Hosts, let my adoration of you ascend onto your Throne ofWo
rship in Jesus name. 

8.  I give you thanks Sweet Jesus; for upholding me with love, care andp
rovision. 

9.  I appreciate your loving-kindness over my life Lord Jesus despite my shortfalls and inadequacies. 

10.  Glorify your name everyday in my life Lord Jesus that my praise of you be automatic and unending. Amen and Amen. 

Scriptures to pray with:
Ephesians 5:20, Deut. 16:16

No comments:

Post a Comment