Tuesday, May 12, 2026

PRAYERS TO BREAK NEGATIVE CYCLES

PRAYERS TO BREAK NEGATIVE CYCLES

1.  I STAND ON MOUNT SINAI and decree: every negative cycle in my life, BREAK BY FIRE in Jesus name. 

2.  I come against all foundational repression wired into my destiny; be consumed with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name! 

3.  You cycle of negativity programmed to recur every three years in my business, health, marriage (State as applicable); catch fire in Jesus name. 

4.  I speak the Word of God to you, cycle of sickness set to repeat in my body system; crash by force of the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name! 

5.  I command every unrighteous utterances working against my progress to evaporate by fire in the mighty name of Jesus. 

6.  Let all my negativities turn to positive testimonies in Jesus name. 

7.  Lord Jesus, speak progress and prosperity into my destiny today! 

8.  Break every repetitious barrier to my advancement with speed in Jesus name. 

9. Father in heaven, reverse every demonic order restricting my progress by thunder in Jesus name! 

10.  Anoint my destiny with fresh oil for exploits today and forever in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

Scriptures to pray with
1 Kings 18:38, Matthew 13:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment