Wednesday, May 27, 2026

PRAYERS TO UNLOCK BOUND DESTINY

PRAYERS TO UNLOCK BOUND DESTINY 

1.  O Lord, you are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending o
f all things; from this moment on, liberate my destiny into glory in the name of Jesus Christ. 

2.  I proclaim as a citizen of Zion against you spirit of darkness holding my destiny in bondage; lose your claws of sin NOW in Jesus name! 

3.  With fire and thunder,
 I decree on every ungodly influence hedging my destiny on all sides; be consumed NOW in Jesus name. 

4.  By flames of fire, every demonic bondsman holding my destiny in ransom; be eliminated in Jesus name! 

5.  Let the padlock of stagnancy locking my glory explode by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name! 

6.  Lord of heaven and earth; you said in Gen 1:28 that the world is mine to subdue and rule over; I invoke this ancient order on my destiny today; be released to MULTIPLY in Jesus name. 

7.  Every foundational curse serving as impediment to my appointed glory; evaporate by fire in Jesus name. 

8.  I release anointing on my destiny today by the blood of Jesus Christ; begin to blossom in Jesus name. 

9.  I imprison you prisoner of destinies; by Holy Fiat enter into eternal BONDAGE in Jesus name! 

10.  I pronounce on my destiny word of revival; overtake and recover ally
our glories and testimonies in Jesus name. Amen

Scriptures to pray with: 
1 John 1:1, I Chron. 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment