Saturday, March 21, 2026

PRAYERS FOR GRATITUDE

PRAYERS FOR GRATITUDE
1. LET YOUR PRAISE CONTINUALLY
 BE IN MY MOUTH, Lord Jesus; teach me to count my blessings in Jesus name. 

2. Accept my offerings of thanks and praises for your glory and honor in Jesus name. 

3. Give me the grace to adulate your miracles and testimonies in my life all the time in Jesus name. 

4. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your love, your mercy and compassion over my life; be exalted on high in Jesus name. 

5. Renew and refresh your promises and prophecies in my life for your glory and adoration Lord Jesus. 

6. Give me a heart that appreciates your goodness Lord Jesus; a mouththat testifies to your glory and miracles; a body that dances for your loving- kindness; a soul that adores you all the time in Jesus name. 

7. Bring all your prophecies in my life to pass, Lord Jesus, that my praises of your majesty be constant and overflowing. 

8. I lift up your holy name, Lord God; be glorified and exalted in my life in Jesus name. 

9. Teach me to give thanks Lord Jesus, despite my circumstances and position in life; let your praises fill my mouth at all times in Jesus name. 

10. Lord I thank you for you are a mighty God; the unchangeableChanger; the Infinite Creator of heavens and earth; the Lion of the Tribe ofJudah; the Holy One of Israel; the I am that I am; King of Glory; Lord of lords…Let your praises continually be in my mouth in the gracious andmighty name of Jesus. Amen 

Scriptures to pray with:
Ps 106:1

1 comment:

When Man Builds without God"

Topic: " When Man Builds without God" Text: Genesis 11:3–4 "And they said to one another, 'Come on, let us make bricks an...