Monday, May 18, 2026

PRAYER TO NULIFY SATANIC COVENANTS

PRAYERS TO NULLIFY SATANIC COVENANTS

1.  IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST; I come against every satani ccovenants enacted on my behalf; be consumed by fire and thunder! 

2.  Every secret bond attached to my destiny that is limiting my glory;  evaporate by fire in Jesus name. 

3.  I rebuke covenant of barrenness, of poverty,
 of failure and disappointment signed to my name; catch fire in the powerful name of Jesus Christ!  

4.  You covenant of the enemy, fuelled by darkness that wills me not to prosper; I cast you into the lake of hell fire in Jesus name. 

5.  By the power of the Holy Ghost; you covenant of unfruitfulness in my marriage, business, studies (state as applicable), I rebuke you to Hell in Jesus name! 

6.  I dissociate my destiny from every demonic covenants contracted through unholy associations; pack up and go in Jesus name! 

7.  I decree my destiny free of satanic covenant; be liberated NOW in Jesus name. 

8.  I declare my foundation cleansed of ancestral curses and covenants by the blood of Jesus; let it be so in Jesus name. 

9.  I order every demonic force at work on my advancement to fly outi
nto Hell; get out NOW in Jesus name! 

10.  Make my destiny brand new O Lord of Hosts; turn my life around for good in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Scriptures to pray with:
Zechariah 1:18-21, Isa. 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment