1. MY GOD IN HEAVEN, I pray for peace in my life, marriage, business and country today; let your peace wash over every area of my life in Jesus name.
2. Lord Jesus, speak peace to the turbulence I experience in my endeavors for your mercy sake.
3. You are Jehovah Shalom, God of peace; let your peace abide with me always in Jesus name.
4. At your presence Lord of Kings; let every upheaval in my life become calm in Jesus name.
5. I proclaim peace on my marriage and family; let peace be our portion in Jesus name.
6. Every storm gathering up to assail my peace, I cancel you by fire in Jesus name.
7. Let me witness calm waters in every area of my life in Jesus name.
8. I decree on every truculent waves set against my life's journey; meet with peace in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. I charge the four winds blowing from heaven on my life; blow PEACE in Jesus name.
10. God Almighty,
let me experience peace in all areas of my existence for your glory and honor through your son Jesus Christ I pray.... Amen
Scriptures to pray with:
Ezekiel 48:35, Judges 6:24
No comments:
Post a Comment