Wednesday, May 20, 2026

PRAYERS FOR WEAPONS OF WAR

PRAYERS FOR WEAPONS OF WAR

1.  I ANOINT MY MOUTH WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE; let my prayers become avenging fire on my enemies in Jesus name. 

2.  I decree with power,
 all armies of darkness ganged up against me; fall down and DIE by fire in Jesus name! 

3.  Girth me with strength unto battle, Lord of lords; make me invincible by your power in Jesus name. 

4.  I speak the Word to you, O warmonger set up against me; slump and die in Jesus name! 

5.  I strike you down with my double edged sword of prayer,  you sorcerer of the Devil; DIE now in Jesus name! 

6.  Like David, teach my hands to war, Almighty God; let my enemies fall by thousands with my prayer attack in Jesus name. 

7.  Give me the armor of praise, the sword of prayer,
 the helmet of victory everyday Lord Jesus. 

8.  Lord Jesus, in the battlefronts of prayers; vanquish my enemies and give me resounding victory.
 
9.  Empower me with strength to fast, pray and watch O Lord of Hosts;make me a soldier of Christ for your glory and victory.
 
10. Fortify me with weapons of war Lord Jesus; build me up for your victory and testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus...Amen 

Scriptures to pray with:
Isa. 54:17, Ezekiel 21:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Man Builds without God"

Topic: " When Man Builds without God" Text: Genesis 11:3–4 "And they said to one another, 'Come on, let us make bricks an...