Thursday, July 9, 2026

PRAYERS TO AVERT DANGER

PRAYERS TO AVERT DANGERS

1. MY FATHER, by your grace I exist; let all dangers directed at me backfire and return to the sender in Jesus name. 

2. Let every demonic arrows targeted at me be consumed with fire in Jesus name. 

3. I charge every bad news, every negative release, every ungodly message meant for me to wither at the source. Sanction them NOW in Jesus name! 

4. Just as you averted evil from reaching the Israelites; let every evil army aiming for my life perish prematurely today in Jesus name. 

5. You agent of sorrow and tears, return to your principal NOW in Jesus name! 

6. Lord Jesus, your words said by your stripes we are saved. I stand on that covenant to cancel every danger directed at me and my family today in Jesus name. 

7. I declare the road I will travel accident free, I declare the means of my transportation covered with the blood of Jesus; let evil pass over me and my family today in Jesus name. 

8. Quicken my spirit to follow you today Lord Jesus; let your eyes be my eyes and your legs be my legs everywhere I go in Jesus name. 

9. Of the dangers apportioned for today, I and my family will not partake of it in Jesus name! 

10. Testimonies of safety and preservation shall always be in my mouth through Jesus Christ my LORD and Savior. Amen  

Scriptures to pray with:
Ps. 75:10, Job 5:12.

No comments:

Post a Comment