Sunday, August 30, 2026

Quenching the Fire of the Enemy

Quenching the Fire of the Enemy
1. I quench with the shield of faith every fiery dart the enemy sends my way (Eph. 6:16).
2. I quench every fiery dart of jealousy, envy, anger, bitterness, and rage sent against my life in the name of Jesus.
3. I quench every firebrand sent against my life by the enemy in the name of Jesus (Isa. 7:4).
4. I bind and rebuke all spirits of jealousy directed against my life in the name of Jesus.
5. I quench every fire the enemy would throw into my sanctuary in the name of Jesus (Ps. 74:7).
6. I bind and cast out every fiery serpent sent against my life in the name of Jesus (Isa. 30:6).
7. I quench every burning lamp that comes from the leviathan’s mouth (Job 41:19).
8. I will not be burned by the fire of the enemy (Isa. 43:2).
I overcome every fiery trial sent against my life by the enemy (1 Pet. 1:7).
9. The enemy will not be able to burn up my harvest (2 Sam. 14:30).
10. I quench every fire of wickedness sent against my life in the name of Jesus (Isa. 9:18).
11. I quench all ungodly words spoken against my life in the name of Jesus (Prov. 16:27).
12. I quench every torch the enemy would use against my life in the name of Jesus (Zech. 12:6).
13. I quench all gossip directed against my life in the name of Jesus (Prov. 26:20).
14 The enemy’s flame will not kindle upon me (Isa. 43:2).

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Man Builds without God"

Topic: " When Man Builds without God" Text: Genesis 11:3–4 "And they said to one another, 'Come on, let us make bricks an...