Tuesday, May 19, 2026

PRAYERS TO SCATTER THE CAMP OF ADVERSARIES

PRAYERS TO SCATTER THE CAMP OF ADVERSARIES

1.  I stand on Mount Zion to declare war on all adversaries plotting against my downfall; fall down and die in Jesus name! 

2.  In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; let fire come down to consume every demonic party set up against me. 

3.  King of glory,  show yourself mighty to the forces of darkness threatening my life; scatter them with arrows of thunder in Jesus name! 

4.  Wherever you may be gathered, you spirits of darkness; I decree rain of fire upon your assembly NOW in Jesus name; start to burn! 

5. O Lord of Righteous Fury,
 send down warfare angels on demonic assembly plotting against me in Jesus name. 

6.  I scatter you foul spirits of Hell with anointing; burn NOW with sulfur and brimstone in the mighty name of Jesus. 

7.  I destroy you coven of witches with fire; be consumed NOW in Jesus name! 

8.  Every despotic power of darkness who vowed I will not prosper; wither and die by fire in Jesus name. 

9. I speak the Word to you, O spirit of disappointment sent to attack my project and prayers; be devoured by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name. 

10.  I stand on the altar of the Most High God to destroy every demonic altars erected to limit my life; be permanently destroyed NOW in Jesusn
ame. Amen. 

Scriptures to pray with:
Ps. 68:1, Dan. 10:20

No comments:

Post a Comment