Tuesday, February 24, 2026

MY DAILY REQUEST FROM GOD

'The Lord is my Banker; I shall not lack. He maketh me to lie down in gold mines; He giveth me the combination of His wills. He restoreth my credit; He showeth me how to avoid law suits for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk in the very shadow of debt, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me; thy silver and thy gold, they rescue me. Thou preparest a way for me in the presence of the collectors; Thou fillest my barrels with oil; my measure runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will do business in the name of the Lord.'

SheepGate evangelical Ministry. Join us on our WhatsApp page: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BsioVIQmwKW4jX6n6PcKGm?mode=gi_t 
Or call +2347051874707
Email: sheepgateevangelicalministry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Man Builds without God"

Topic: " When Man Builds without God" Text: Genesis 11:3–4 "And they said to one another, 'Come on, let us make bricks an...