GREATER WORKS”
Text: John 14:12–14
Truly, truly I say to you, he who believes in me, he also will do the deeds that I am doing; and he will do greater deeds than these, because I am going to my Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father will be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do it. -John 14:12-14
Greater in Scope, Not Superiority
- Jesus worked locally. He worked among the children of Israel, training His disciples in preparation for global mission.
- The Church works globally (Mark 16:20). He commissioned the church to go all out for the mission of evangelising the world.
The Power of Prayer in Jesus’ Name
(James 5:16) Confess your faults to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. A righteous man’s prayer at work is very powerful.
-James 5:16
A single candle lights a room. But when thousands are lit from that flame, cities shine.
Jesus was the Light; the Church spreads the flame. There is power in the Name and Blood of Jesus Christ when you use it to pray, you are rest assured that your prayers will be answered.
You are not powerless — you are commissioned for evangelism.. to share the Goodnews to others and the dying world. You have been given the power to do Miracles, signs and wonders to proclaim the Goodnews. Can God rely on you? Do you release yourself to be used? Jesus is calling....
God bless you.
- Kunle Rennaiye
SheepGate evangelical Ministry. Join us on our WhatsApp page: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BsioVIQmwKW4jX6n6PcKGm?mode=gi_t
Or call +2347051874707
Email: sheepgateevangelicalministry@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment