8PRAYERS TO
BREAK YOKE
1. LORD JESUS, I command every yoke of delay in my life, business,projects and expectations, by your blood to break and disintegrate now!
2. O yoke of poverty and insufficiency that is making my life wretched and unhappy; be consumed with fire of the Holy Ghost now in Jesus name!
3. By the blood of Jesus of Nazareth; I cancel every yoke of incompleteness completely from my life today in Jesus name.
4. I decree, standing on the altar of the Most High God; that every yoke of barrenness in my life be consumed by fire and thunder in Jesus name!
5. My Father and my GOD, your word said by anointing every yoke shall be broken; I claim this covenant and decree that by your anointing on my head, every yoke of failure is today broken completely and irreversibly in Jesus name!
6. Every yoke of sorrow, of sickness, of poverty,
of victimization, of shame and other unpleasantness planted in my life be uprooted by the force of Holy Ghost now in Jesus name!
7. I declare my destiny yoke free; make it so in the mighty name ofJesus Christ!
8. I declare my health yoke free; make it so in the blessed name ofJesus!
9. I declare my aspirations and dreams yoke free; do it NOW in Jesusname!
10. From this moment onward, by your anointing Lord Jesus; I liftevery yoke from my life, my destiny,
my marriage, my work (State the areas of your life as led); make my freedom from yoke permanent in the glorious name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Scriptures to pray with:
Rev. 12:11, Isa. 10:27
No comments:
Post a Comment