1. MY FATHER IN HEAVEN, I decree today that every evil forces standing against my progress be consumed with fire in Jesus name.
2. Holy Ghost, I ask that the powers that swallow destinies by night be swallowed now by your fire in Jesus name!
3. O sorcerers of darkness assigned to paralyze my projects; in the name of Jesus, die by thunder and fire.
4. O God that brought Israel out of Egypt; deliver my destiny from the claws of the Devil in Jesus name!
5. O Lord of testimonies, overturn every demonic manifestation of my adversaries in my life today in Jesus name.
6. Lord Jesus, according to the greatness of your power; break the fangs of enemies of progress in my life today by fire!
7. Lord Jesus, I decree, standing on Mount Zion; let every evil programming set into my stars at birth be deleted and replaced with your glory today in Jesus name!
8. I cast every unfamiliar spirit, every ungodly power,
every satanic association holding my glory down into the lake of fire today in Jesus name.
9. I decree and command every enemy mandated to cause losses in my life and marriage today to wither and perish away by fire and thunder in Jesus name!
10. I declare my destiny free from negativities, from reduction, from tribulation and redundancy in Jesus name; put a seal of approval on my decree according to your word in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Scriptures to pray with:
Job 22:28, Gen 41:41-45, Numbers 14:28.
No comments:
Post a Comment