PRAYERS FOR RESTORAT
ION
1. FATHER, from today,
by the power of your anointing; let there be a brand new beginning in my life-physically, materially,
spiritually; let there be an all round brand new beginning in my life in Jesus name.
2. God, open mighty doors for me in Jesus name.
3. By the power of the anointing; break every yoke over my life, marriage, business, family etc; bridge every blockage between me and God in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I come to you, like Samson let my hair start to grow again; all that I have lost, let it be restored. Let my intimacy with you be restored in Jesus name.
5. Lord, I come to you, like David, let me recover all; everything that I have lost- spiritually, physically and materially, let me recover all in Jesus name- health, clarity of vision, fresh anointing (state your losses).
6. Lord Jesus, let all my past disappointment turn into testimonies for your glory.
7. Lord of lords, I come to your presence this moment; like the woman with the issue of blood, let me be able to touch you and be healed in Jesus name.
8. Make today a day of total restoration for me in Jesus name.
9. Lord Jesus, let all my dreams for progress and prosperity come to pass in your name.
10. Reverse the irreversible in my life for glory, honor and adoration in Jesus name. Amen
Scriptures to pray with:
Joel 2: 25-27, Ps 51:12
No comments:
Post a Comment